We now know the name of the woman who died in a mysterious fire at her Eau Claire home.
But still some questions remain.
The Eau Claire Police Department has identified that woman as 47-year-old Cheryl M. Lechner.
Officers said she died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Firefighters rushed to the house on East Hamilton Avenue around 1:30 p.m. Monday after a neighbor said she saw smoke coming from inside.
When firefighters got there they found Lechner but were unable to bring her back to life.
Officers said the fire started in the basement and that's where the woman was found by firefighters.
While we know she died from carbon monoxide poisoning, it's still not known how the fire started or if Lechner's death is suspicious or accidental.
Tuesday night, WEAU cameras were rolling as police swarmed the Lechner's family business down the street from the home.
Officers took four to five computers from Wolverine Lube.
ECPD Officer Kyle Roder said the computers could hold key pieces of evidence.
"As we all know, a lot of evidence can be stored, a lot of data can be stored on those. And we can get a better pictures, not only of evidence, but also for time logs and time lines of who was using the computer and things like that," Officer Roder said.
After detectives left the scene Tuesday night, a chain-link fence was put up surrounding the house.
Police said they've cleared the property back to the family and that's where the fence could have come from.